Self-propelled all-terrain vehicle spreader of granular fertilizers in the fields AMAZONE ZA-M 900
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Products: Self - propelled all - terrain vehicle spreader of granular fertilizers in the fields AMAZONE ZA - M 900 buy price from manufacturer's factory for export Lipetsk region, Russia
|24 - 36 m|
Working speed in the field while maintaining
the integrity of the fertilizer granules
|up to 40 km / h|
|50 - 300 kg / ha|
- Double hopper with optimized hopper shape for constant visual control of the spreader operation;
- Fine mesh strainers prevent hopper clogging, can be easily folded up and fixed to clean the unit;
- Distribution system entirely made of stainless steel
- Comfort of use and robust construction due to simple and easily accessible setting of the application rate and working width;
- Double flap system for optimal spread rate adjustment and quick opening and closing of the hopper.
Ability to work on weakly bearing soils
The low weight of the equipment and the ultra - low pressure tires allow you to work on soggy soil, which allows you to apply fertilizer 2 - 3 weeks earlier than traditional wheeled vehicles.
The combination of the working speed (up to 40 km / h) and the spreader's working width (36 meters) provide a productivity of over 1000 ha per day. By their productivity, they replace up to 8 units of conventional equipment and pay for themselves in 1 - 2 seasons.
The maximum daily productivity was achieved in the spring of 2017 at the Kuban Agroholding (Krasnodar Territory, Ust - Labinsk) and amounted to 1320 hectares for the application of ammonium nitrate in one day of work with a rate of 100 kg / ha.
The maximum hourly productivity was registered in April 2014 and amounted to 113.5 hectares per one hour of work. The record is registered by the Russian Book of Records
Features of machines "AVION 44 - 01":
1. High performance for the application of fertilizers and liquid preparations: the combination of the working speed (up to 40 km / h) and the spreader's working width (40 meters) provide a productivity of over 1000 hectares per day
2. Permeability: the low weight of the equipment and ultra - low pressure tires allow you to work on the application of loose fertilizers on soggy soil, which allows you to apply fertilizers 2 - 3 weeks earlier than other equipment.
3. Cars do not require replacement wheels to move on public roads (meet the requirements for the dimensions of vehicles in the Russian Federation, having a width of less than 2.5 m). Develops a speed of up to 75 km / h.
4. Due to the low pressure on the ground (from 0.16 kg / cm2) they do not injure the plant and do not leave tracks.
5. Availability of components - all units of Russian production are available in most car dealerships. The bridges and transfer case were installed from the military truck GAZ 33088 "SADKO", which made it possible to have a multiple margin of strength and carrying capacity.
6. By their productivity, they replace up to 8 units of conventional equipment.
7. Payback of the car "AVION 44 - 01" for 1 - 2 seasons.
8. Gasoline engine, EURO 4.
Avion 44 - 01 with spreader
Avion 44 - 01 is significantly ahead of competitors in terms of productivity and cost of the machine, not inferior in terms of comfort of use. Simplicity and versatility of design, availability and low cost of spare parts in combination with high productivity and German quality of the spreader's work make the Avion 44 - 01 machine indispensable for any farm.
Avion 44 - 01 with sprayer
Avion 44 - 01 with a sprayer is a complex for the introduction of plant protection products.
Avion 44 - 01 with cargo box
Avion 44 - 01 with a cargo body is designed for off - road cargo transportation.
Mounting the equipment on the Avion 44 - 01 chassis is a simple and reliable design that allows you to quickly replace the technical modules described above.
The versatility of the Avion 44 - 01 chassis design allows installation of other specialized modules: residential, medical, technical, Emergency Situations Ministry module, drilling rig and others.
- AVION 44 - 01 with spreader
- AVION 44 - 01 with a sprayer
- AVION 44 - 01 with a cargo body
- AVION - AGRO with spreader
- AVION - AGRO with a sprayer
Additional equipment for accuracy and convenience of work:
- Navigation complex TRIMBLE.
- GPS tracker Galileosky Base Block Optimum with support for custom algorithms - Easy Logic.
- Driver's ibutton tag reader.
- Fuel level sensor (FLS) Omnicomm LLS4 / LLS5.